Shellharbour Private Hospital Fracture Clinic provides an all inclusive facility for your patients with a potential fracture or musculoskeletal injury. With a referral form the patient will be able to access an array of services including:
• Bulk billed X-Ray and Sonography
• X-Ray and Injury review from the hospital medical officer
• Direct referral and consultation to an orthopaedic consultant
• Onsite orthopaedic surgery and rehabilitation
• Casting and splinting performed by our physiotherapist
• Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiotherapy, hydrotherapy and remedial massage with Medicare rebate
• Follow up consultations with hospital medical officer, physiotherapist or nurse as required
The clinic is available to all patients with private health insurance, Workers Compensation claims, DVA and self funded. Medicare rebates will apply to all patients for services provided in the hospital.
Our aim is to provide the highest level of streamlined care to ensure your patients are seen and treated without lengthy waiting times and unnecessary emergency department visits. Should your patients require surgery, Shellharbour Fracture Clinic only utilises highly trained consultant orthopaedic surgeons who frequently operate and consult onsite.
For more information on this service please don’t hesitate to contact the hospital on 4297 9422.