- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr Chad Todhunter is an Australian trained Orthopaedic surgeon, born and bred on the South Coast, NSW. After completing his orthopaedic training, he has now returned to the area to set up his permanent practice.
He has trained with some of Australia’s leading shoulder surgeons followed by a one year fellowship in hip and knee surgery at the Manchester Orthopaedic Centre in the United Kingdom. He also undertook additional training in London and Switzerland in shoulder, knee and anterior approach hip replacement.
He has extensive experience in trauma surgery, having worked in some of the busiest trauma centres in NSW including Sydney Children’s Hospital.
By being accessible to patients and their general practitioners, Dr Todhunter aims to provide first class care and improve the orthopaedic service in the South Coast.
• Bachelor of Medical Science (University of Wollongong)
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery with Honours (University of Sydney)
• Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
• Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
Areas of Interest
• Primary and revision total hip replacement
(Including direct anterior approach)
• Primary and revision partial and total knee replacement (Including robotic assisted)
• Knee arthroscopy
• Knee reconstructive procedures including all-inside ACL reconstruction, multi-ligament reconstruction and
• Arthroscopic and open shoulder procedures including rotator cuff repair and stabilisation
• Shoulder replacement
• Upper and lower limb trauma (Adult and Paediatric)
• Routine hand surgery
- More info / bio