Dr David Manohar offers a wide range of services that can assist patients with all their pain needs. Dr Manohar's specialty is the spine, however he also treats other patient pain areas such as knee, ankle, hip, elbow, shoulder and wrist pain.
Dr Manohar holds a Fellowship from three Australian Specialist Clinical Colleges. He is a Fellow of:
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australasian College of Rehabilitation Medicine
He has a Master’s Degree in Spine Medicine and a Master’s Degree in interventional Pain Medicine.
He also had a Post graduate Degree in Musculo Skeletal Medicine (Muscle Pains & Joints).
He is a full member of the Australian Rheumatology Association (A Specialist Society of Australian Rheumatologists).
He was trained in Sydney; Christchurch, NZ; Edinburgh, Scotland; and Texas, USA.
He possesses extensive qualifications, training and experience in Rehabilitation Medicine and Multidisciplinary Pain Management.
Dr Manohar's team offers intervention procedures to complement patient management options.
- Management for spinal pain and musculoskeletal patients
- Advice regarding the appropriate use of pain medication
- Minimally invasive procedures for the management of spine problems and musculoskeletal problems
- Assessments to improve function and ability
- Visceral (body organs, testicular pain, groin and post inguinal surgery) Pain Syndromes, Diagnosis, Precision treatment, Neural Blockade, Plexus Blockade and Radio Frequency Procedures
- Spinal Pain Procedures – Precision Anatomical Diagnosis, Neural Blockage, Radio Frequency Procedures and Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Muscle & Joint Pain – Appropriate medications, Neural Blockade
- Multidisciplinary Pain Management Services
Privately insured and Work Cover customers are encourage to contact Dr Manohar.
- MBBS, MMedSc, MPainMed, PGDipMSM, DipPRMed, FANZCA (Pain), FAFRM (RACP), FRCP, FACRM