- Bariatric and Weight Loss Surgery
- General Surgery
Dr Maani is an highly trained and experienced general surgeon who has performed over 3,000 procedures.
His patients tell him that his approach is warm and understanding. He takes the time to understand each patient's personal journey and concerns.
Both Dr Maani and his team work together to help their patients achieve and maintain their post procedure targets.
- Bursary, Auckland Grammar (A class Scholar), 1995
- Basic Surgical Trainee (Auckland, New Zealand), 2004
- General Surgical Registrar The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, 2007
- General Surgery: Advanced Surgical Training, 2013
- Upper GI & Melanoma/Sarcoma Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute, Melbourne, 2013
- Upper GI & HBP Surgery, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, 2014
- Upper GI Surgery, St. George Hospital, Kogarah, 2015
- BHB, MBChB FRACS