Dr Humphris graduated from the University of Adelaide in 2000. He relocated to NSW in 2005 where he undertook specialist training at both Concord and Bankstown Hospitals. Dr Humphris has been a practising Gastroenterologist since 2010.
Dr Humphris undertook a PhD at the Garvan Institute through the University of New South Wales which focused on the genetic changes leading to the development and progression of Pancreatic Cancer.
After completing his PhD in 2015, Dr Humphris joined the gastroenterology practice of Dr David Swartz, where he also works alongside gastroenterologist Dr Dean Al-Hajirri.
Dr Humphris practices in all aspects of gastroenterology. In addition to his private practice, Dr Humphris has an appointment as a Staff Specialist at Wollongong Hospital.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Adelaide
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of New South Wales
Areas of Interest
- General gastroenterology
- Gastroscopy, diagnostic and therapeutic
- Colonoscopy, diagnostic and therapeutic
- MBBS, FRACP, PhD