Dr Rindani graduated from University of New South Wales in 1994 and then completed his urological training, followed by a 1 year fellowship in Manchester, England. He became a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons in 2005. He has practiced uro-oncolgy in the Illawarra and South Coast region for the past 13 years providing a contemporary approach with high quality care to all his patients. Rahul lives in the Illawarra area with his wife and 3 children.
Rahul annually volunteers his time and operative skills in Fiji along with a group of other volunteer surgeons and medical professionals.
Rahul’s main areas of Urological interest are:
• Robotic pelvic oncology- prostatectomy,pelvic lymphadectomy.
• Robotic and laparoscopic nephrectomy and pyeloplasty.
• Urological cancers - diagnosis and management.
• Minimally invasive endoscopic treatment of renal stones.
• BPH surgery - TURP and Greenlight laser PVP.
- MBBS, FRACS