- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr Anil Goudar is an Orthopaedic Surgeon with expertise in the treatment and management of lower limb conditions of the hip, knee, ankle and foot. He is a fellow of Royal Australian college of surgeons and also a member of Australian orthopaedic association.
He is an Australian and Internationally trained Orthopaedic Surgeon with further fellowship training in Hip and knee joint Replacement surgery, foot and ankle surgery and bone and soft tissue tumours.
Locally based in the Shoalhaven since 2007 and serving Illawarra and Southcoast from 2016, Dr Goudar has formed trusting relationships with his patients and he is dedicated to providing them with comprehensive orthopaedic services.
He provides consulting services at Shellharbour, Nowra, Milton/Ulladulla and Batemans Bay. He operates at both Nowra Private hospital and Shellharbour Private hospital. He has a VMO appointment at Wollongong Hospital.
Areas of Interest
- Patient-specific technology and robotic solutions
- Computer navigated total knee replacements
- Total hip replacements
- ACL reconstruction surgery
- Knee arthroscopy surgery
- Ankle arthroscopy surgery
- Foot and Ankle reconstruction surgery
Dr Goudar has extensive experience in both non-operative and operative management of:
- Degenerative/Chronic conditions of the Hip, Knee, Foot and Ankle
- Sports Injury
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Master Degree in Orthopaedic Surgery (MS University - 2005)
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine (Karnatak University - 2000)
- MBBS, MS - Orthopaedic, FRACS, FAOrthA.