- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr Goudar is an Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in lower limb conditions of the hip, knee, foot and ankle and provides consultancy and surgical services in Shellharbour and Nowra.
Dr Goudar obtained his Bachelor Degree in Medicine from Karnatak University India in 2000. He continued with his training in India completing his Master Degree in Orthopaedic Surgery from the MS University in 2005. He worked as a consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in the Department of Orthopaedics in hospitals in Vadodara and Khambhat.
In 2007 Dr Goudar moved to Australia and continued to gain experience working as a Postgraduate Orthopaedic Fellow. He had further training at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Macquarie University Hospital, North Shore Private Hospital and Nowra Private Hospital and completed Arthroplasty Fellowship (Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery), Foot and Ankle Fellowship and Tumour Fellowship.
He is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons since 2015 and has been providing Orthopaedic services locally since 2016.
“I am passionate about ensuring patients within our local area are provided with the best possible care and treatment. Each patient is treated as an individual, not just as a set of symptoms. My goal is to understand and listen to our patients and work together with our GP referrers to achieve better outcomes.”
Dr Goudar has extensive experience in the non-operative and operative management of lower limb pathology including:
- Degenerative/Chronic conditions
- Sports Injury and Fractures of the Hip, Knee, Foot and Ankle
Areas of Interest
- Computer navigated total knee replacements
- ACL reconstruction surgery
- Knee arthroscopy surgery
- Total hip replacements
- Foot and Ankle reconstruction surgery
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine (Karnatak University - 2000)
- Master Degree in Orthopaedic Surgery (MS University - 2005)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- MBBS, MS - Orthopaedic, FRACS, FAOrthA.